never let your printer know that you waited until the last minute to print something and you’re in a hurry. they can sense fear
10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
by Kate Bailey
Hey Taylor. I know you are going to be on Ellen soon.
I mean. Don’t you love visiting good friends?
But, just know. It’s her favorite time of the year. Halloween.
So be prepared for this.
But yanno. Even when it’s not even Halloween. Always be prepared when it comes to Ellen.
Good luck Miss Swift.
(Though, we do enjoy watching you get scared.)
❝ Nobody actually looks like what they really are on the inside. You don’t. I don’t. People are much more complicated than that. It’s true for everybody. ❞
—— Neil Gaiman, Ocean at the End of the Lane